Just realized that year 2004 is coming to the end. I haven't achieved anything yet except, have two bad results, and completed six required courses for my graduate study. Before I started my grad school, I have a lot of plans to learn a lot of things but, it is almost one year and I haven't achieve any of my goals. So, that's what I am gonna do next year:
1. Study abroad to Costa Rica. (Working on it now :) )
2. Taking Spanish classes
3. Expertised my ballroom dancing skills
4. Learn some Latin dances (shake your butt! babe..)
5. Taking Personal Fitness Training Program
6. Managing my money(I am very bad at that) and try to have some savings
The most important thing, COMPLETE MY RESEARCH!! So that I can go back for Chinese New Year in 2006 :) Keep our finger crossed. Hope the equipments wont broke down. Hehehe..Miss Chinese New Year sooo much!! I want to eat eat eat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment