Wednesday, May 24

Four-Leaves-Clover


Did I mention that I found 3 four-leaves-clover yesterday? I wasn't really looking for them cause I tried it before and have no luck at all! I gave up trying long time ago.
Yesterday, I was walking out of my apartment and I saw 1 of them. I thought it was just a mistake, so, I turned back and it is really a four-leaves-clover! Beside that one, there are another 2 of them. One of them has a worm in one of the leaves, so, I throw it away. The other 2, I put them in between my Biochemistry textbook now. Hehe..What a nice place to store them! Hmm..unbelievable!! I guess things just happened when you least expected them, just like love. *wink*
Hope the legend about four-leaves-clover is true...

1 comment:

豆萁 said...

Hahaha...Does that mean that we shouldn't plan our life too? Cause planning involve thinking too..
Hehehe..