Thursday, February 14

Happy CNY 2008!!!

Ho Ho Ho Ho...One of the best CNY ever since I came here! Guess that's the benefit of being a working class?
Oh yeah, I took Thursday off till Monday. Hehehe..Although the rest of the crew doesn't like the idea of me taking vacation..but...who cares? I earned it!


Food...Foood....Foooood....and...more FOOOOODDDD!!! We cooked Lemak Laksa, Curry Chicken, Hainan Chicken, Satay and Rendang Beef..and ML's friends brought Enchilada, Roast Beef, Cake, Spring Rolls and Tiramisu cake. Too much food that we have to come back on Sunday to try to finish it and..we failed again!


It was a great party filled with alcohol! We ran out of space in the fridge and ended up sticking all our beer and alcohol into the snow outside her balcony. The next day, when the temperature dropped to negative, apparently, beer does froze and break! Hahaha..

Of course...we did "Lo Shang" again this year. Some of the tall guy pick it up all the way to the ceiling cause they wanted to become a CEO..Speechless..


I just realized that I do have a cooking gene in me. Hehehe..Why am I so afraid to try it out few years ago? Or maybe I am just plain lazy as usual.
For the Nth time, I am still a social butterfly like I was few years ago. I guess some thing just never changed. HoHoHoHo...

The girls...All of them are engineers except me. I am very RARE.

The Rockwell group.

The little future playboy. Kept giving kisses..Hahaha..Sooooo Cuuuuutteee!!!!

The Husband and Wife Wii Boxing Fight. Sigh...the husband kept losing..

A few alcohol later...There is a hand trying to reach for more...Sigh..

The drunks...

It was a great time although I didn't know 90% of the people, but I had fun. Wii is really a party game. I came back with sore muscles..Hahahaha.. I want a Wii!!!!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

So much food!
You should bring me in. Guaranteed to be a success one to finish it. :P
Well, glad you had fun.
Hey, where's the picture of you playing Wii? *grins* I'm sure I can beat you although I never touch Wii before, not even a Wii demo. (yes, sad but true)

Unknown said...

ai yorr.. so enjoy..
u guys (or gals) have the best potluck ever while i'm gone. sobs... Q___Q
miss u gals~~~ >____<