Tuesday, April 15

XOXO

Been away from blogosphere for quite some time. New job seemed to settle down much better. The only problem with the job is, I have nothing to do. I am quite bored everyday. The workload is about 40% of what I used to have.

The culture here is all about meetings. You can have 3 to 4 meetings in a day. Sometimes those meetings are quite meaningless and no one actually try to manage or lead the meeting. It is somehow a waste of time. On top of that, I am working on someone else's schedule who leaves around 4pm, which means, I can't and wont be able to start anything after 1.30pm. Quite boring most of the time.

I spoked to my dad last night and he laughed at me. He said that I went from the top of the food chain, to the almost bottom of the food chain and now I have to play politics. It is kinda ironic actually. Oh well, I will have to learn it eventually and I might as well learn it now when I am young rather than learn it later in my life.

The new job is actually not as bad as it seemed. Now I get more chance to learn about financial, capital planning, profit, margin and such. I am actually watching the news on the stock market today. Surprise Surprise! On top of that, the company is growing right now and I actually have the chance to get involve in restructuring and reorganizing some of the things in the company. The process will be long and it might take years before we could eventually see the results. Anyway, is a good experience.

Being single at the age of 25 is really not a big deal, my friendsss and coworkersss. It became another "concern" AGAIN about my single status. Can't believe people in this town get married so young, just like Iowa. Haha..Why settle down for someone when you know quite well that he/she is not the one? Why settle down at all if you haven't met the one?

I give myself another 10 years. I know, in the social environment, being an ambitious woman can be too intimidating to most men but I do believe the one still exist. Call me naive and optimistic, but I believe I will meet him one day.

Next step:
1. Refinance the stupid car
2. Another degree
3. New friends

Life can't be any worse, can it? Cheerrrsssss..

Happy Birthday, Sis!

No comments: