Sunday, June 29

Venting..Thinking...Using my brain??!!

Just realized that bakery is actually one of the hardest field in food industry. Most people specialized in only one area, for instance, bread, or cookie, and is rare for someone to be good at all baked goods. I am learning from the master right now and I am at the best position to learn everything in this place despite all the politics and backstabbing that have been going on.

My mgr, he, is a hypocrite. He likes to push people over their edges to observe their reaction although he only do that to people who are under him most of the time. Speaking of don't like to play games and politic, he can't help but doing it and it just made me lose my respect for him for being such a hypocrite. Speaking of being a Christian and blah blah blah...what a joke! He even told me that I have to put up with him because he is my mgr. I am kinda wondering, is this still happening in this century? Why do I not see it in other people?

I just kept telling myself...Adversity in life will make me a better person and help me to be more successful. That's all I can do for now.

Nov. 2011, that's the due date I gave myself, as I know that he will not apply my GC until my visa is almost expire, I might as well find my own career path somewhere else.
I am actually getting bored with this job, the learning process is too slow. Sigh..what a nightmare. 20 more months before I can do anything.

Cheers to 4 days work week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking at another CC trip and good Mexican food after this work week..

Stepping back and looking at the whole picture, it is really good to be single. I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want, go with whoever I want, and move anywhere I want!
Maybe, I am really not made for marriage...HAHAHA..Does this kind of species still exist? Or the population count is increasing?

No comments: