Thursday, September 18

30??!!

For 200 bucks sake, I finally dragged my lazy butt to do the wellness assessment thing (at the same time also can curi tulang, since it is on work hour anyway). They send a pharmacy team out into the plant to give all the partners a chance to do it as well as getting a flu shot. I was too lazy to do it on Tuesday...so, I ended up wasting 2 hours waiting in the line with all other partners.

For the wellness assessment, they measure your weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, blood glucose, and cholesterol level. The funny part is, they also measure your waist! When CJ, KH and I got our waist measurement, we were all shocked. CJ, a size 2 or size 4, her waist is 32?? No way! As for me, a 30???? You are really kidding me!! After the waist measurement, I told them that we need to mark "Depression" as one of the diseases we are suffering from in that tiny Health & Wellness screening booklet they gave us.

My cholesterol is 160, which is...okay? Since 200 is the level. As for my blood pressure...I think I inherited the trait from my mum. My blood pressure is on the low side. Shooot....Is it really that bad?? Hmm...

Oh well, hopefully the flu shot wont make me sick. My arm is sored... >_< I awarded myself an ice cream after that though..Hehehe...

1 comment:

J said...

did they measure correctly of the waist? was that the hip measurement or what? >.< waist is supposed to be the area right after the rib cage (or so)... hmmmmmmm... how can u be 30???? @.@

I think I will need to stop for assessment too... never know the condition of my cholesterol level, blood pressure, etc :p