Monday, December 15

Renaissance Festival 2008

Finally...after years of looking forward to Renaissance Festival and was never able to make it to one, I did it this year! It was an interesting experience. The people and the art crafts they sold were what amazes me the most. Unfortunately, there is no free lunch. If you want to take picture with one of these dressed up people, you have to pay them. Of course, I was not THAT interested to spend money on taking pictures with them. Thus...pictures without me. =)
This is like one of the creatures mentioned in Harry Potter. Kinda interesting to see one. I was waiting for him to walk but he did not the whole time I was around.

KM outside the stores selling food...Magical Food...Wonder if there is any potion that I can buy...Muahahaha

Of course, you can't miss the turkey leg.

Me & one of the ladies from the show. I need to try those clothes at least once in my life...

Everyone there speaks the old Shakespeare kinda English. They addressed me Milady and KM Milord. It is kinda weird. I was wondering...if I ehmm ehmm...kinda drive them nuts, will they start talking normally? Or will they cuss in those English too? It would be something interesting to find out...Hehe...(evil me).

Me & my alcohol...

KM admiring one of the horses...

Lastly....lovely couples.

It is a very fun festival. Everyone should at least go there once & maybe, participate once by dressing up like those people. It will be fun. Maybe I will do that next year... =)

No comments: