Happened to re-watch A Beautiful Mind with friends last night. Something struck me. It was a smart answer but it was kinda true...
"I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data" - John
"Okay...Well.. How big is the universe?" - Alicia
"Infinite"
"How do you know?"
"I know because all the data indicates that --"
"But has it been proven yet?"
"... No"
"You haven't seen it?"
"No"
"How do you know for sure?"
"I don't. I just believe it"
"It's the same with love, I guess"
Having faith. Just believe. =)
Went to the CNY service earlier. The pastor said the same thing. Just believe. Just have faith. If believing in something makes you happy, giving you peace of mind, then Just Believe.
Last year, this day, I was struggling about whether I am going to get this new job or if not, should I just leave the country or go back to school. In a year's time, everything turns out pretty great. I can't complain much. Although some unexpected things happened left and right, good or bad, it is all good now. We learn, we grow. Leaving the past in the past, and believe that tomorrow will always be better...明天會更好.
I am going back to the happy me and I am ready to soar!
On a side note, we also need to have faith in people. N is in the lowest point of her life right now and I offered to help her although she still owes me. It brightens her day by knowing the fact that I still have faith in her although she can't and hasn't pay me back. Money is important but knowing that it is not what one should value the most in his/her life is priceless.
Bed time...Night night...looking forward to more life lesson to come...
Happy Chinese New Year! May y'all have a prosperous and happy year! (Yeah, Texan...and I still do not like the accent)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Last year, this day, I was struggling about whether I am going to get this new job or if not, should I just leave the country or go back to school. In a year's time, everything turns out pretty great. I can't complain much. Although some unexpected things happened left and right, good or bad, it is all good now. We learn, we grow. Leaving the past in the past, and believe that tomorrow will always be better...明天會更好.
I am going back to the happy me and I am ready to soar!
On a side note, we also need to have faith in people. N is in the lowest point of her life right now and I offered to help her although she still owes me. It brightens her day by knowing the fact that I still have faith in her although she can't and hasn't pay me back. Money is important but knowing that it is not what one should value the most in his/her life is priceless.
Bed time...Night night...looking forward to more life lesson to come...
Happy Chinese New Year! May y'all have a prosperous and happy year! (Yeah, Texan...and I still do not like the accent)
1 comment:
「憐憫貧窮的,就是借給耶和華,他的善行,耶和華必償還。」箴言19:17
願主祝福萁姐你牛年福杯滿溢!
Post a Comment