Things were kinda going downhill today as I was not very happy in the first place. It was a good day but I was not in the mood. The refrigerator just broke out of nowhere and I was fuzzing over certain things. I was so exhausted and tired mentally to even think about what to do. I know what I need to do but I just do not have the initiative to do it or to even find a point to start. I needed someone there to help me by telling me what to do and where to start. That reminded me of the time while I was trying to move the apartment by myself in Iowa. I stood there and was very lost. I think I actually did sit there and cried for a while before I started packing. I started praying deep in my heart for strength and help.
Thanks to God, I calmed down eventually. Thanks to God, I felt the love that are surrounding me. Thanks to God, he taught me what to do. Thanks to God, he helped me to do it. Thanks to God, for all the friends, I was over it.
The refrigerator is not fixed yet, but I am. God is good. I will be fine. It will be good.
The refrigerator is not fixed yet, but I am. God is good. I will be fine. It will be good.
3 comments:
Thanks God u r fine...do let me know if u r upset next time...we can talk about it...let me share with u...
Thanks...Moo Moo..=) I know you are always there.
I am turning 27 lor...3 more years neh...Hehe..
相信未來一定比現在好,不要對現狀灰心!
"God will make a way,where there seems to be no way, he works a way, we cannot see, he will make a way for us."
Post a Comment