So quiet tonight. Been a super busy weekend but now, everything seems so quiet.
Roommate is asleep, RL is asleep, Santa is asleep, the Grinch is asleep, God and I are...awake. =)
Things have been great lately, I think. Chinese school teaching is more in an under control situation despite the overwhelming preparation for each class. After completing my Chinese school prep last night, I started to think that I should respect my teacherssss more. Not that I didn't respect them, I just usually hmm...rebel against them. Haha...Oh well. I wonder what my teachers thought about me when I was 4-6 years old. Am I a good learner? An obedient child? A troublemaker? Or I am just a stupid little kid. Hmm...
My kids started learning pretty early. They are in Chinese school at 3 or 4 years old. I don't even remember holding a pencil and trying to write when I was 4. Should I say they are lucky? Or should I feel bad for them?
It is quite challenging being their teacher since their attention span is like 5 minutes at most. +_+ I have to create all these activities beforehand and also on the spot. They are pretty much my lab rat to test it on. I have to be authoritative but yet loving so that they wont be afraid of me. Oh God, what had I gotten myself into?
Many many many things are on hold. Waiting on The Lord. Please continue to guide us, O Lord. Matt 6:13 - Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
Speaking of waiting on The Lord, RL and I are doing this study plan and we are on Genesis yesterday and today. In Genesis 24:14 and Gen 28:21, the way they spoke were like challenging God. Hmm...I guess that was Old Testament and it was not so much about faith? Hmm...
Roommate is asleep, RL is asleep, Santa is asleep, the Grinch is asleep, God and I are...awake. =)
Things have been great lately, I think. Chinese school teaching is more in an under control situation despite the overwhelming preparation for each class. After completing my Chinese school prep last night, I started to think that I should respect my teacherssss more. Not that I didn't respect them, I just usually hmm...rebel against them. Haha...Oh well. I wonder what my teachers thought about me when I was 4-6 years old. Am I a good learner? An obedient child? A troublemaker? Or I am just a stupid little kid. Hmm...
My kids started learning pretty early. They are in Chinese school at 3 or 4 years old. I don't even remember holding a pencil and trying to write when I was 4. Should I say they are lucky? Or should I feel bad for them?
It is quite challenging being their teacher since their attention span is like 5 minutes at most. +_+ I have to create all these activities beforehand and also on the spot. They are pretty much my lab rat to test it on. I have to be authoritative but yet loving so that they wont be afraid of me. Oh God, what had I gotten myself into?
Many many many things are on hold. Waiting on The Lord. Please continue to guide us, O Lord. Matt 6:13 - Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
Speaking of waiting on The Lord, RL and I are doing this
1 comment:
You are too funny my dear :)
Post a Comment