Friday, June 18

Should I? Should I not?

The long abandoned space - my blog.

Pondering...Should I? Should I not? Kinda love it here...Sigh...What's there for me? What's the future? I need the VBS Binocular.

Mission trip...Should I? Should I not? Kinda too late there, ain't it?

Rain...what do "they" mean? Are they showers of blessings kinda rain? Or "What's up with you stubborn slow mover" kinda rain?

O_o Sometimes I wished that life's answer is that easy to figure it out.

Guide me, O Lord.

VBS is great this year, glad that I helped out. Sometimes not following the book is not such a bad thing. Think outside the box. Youth is a tough time, huh? How was my youth? I guess I did survive much better than most youth in the US? Life is tougher when you are a minority, huh?

Oh well, nice talking to you, dear blog. Might come back to bug you once in a while.

Feeling like....a cup of coffee tonight. Anyone to drink with? Me, myself, EC & You. =) May You guide me in every step I take.

1 comment:

Xiao Yu said...

be close to me! xiao dou