The start was a bit rough but the good thing is, it can only get better. Thanks, Rog. :)
"I thank God for bitter things; they've been a "friend of grace";
They've driven me from paths of ease to storm the secret place.
I thank Him for the friends who failed to fill my heart's deep need;
They've driven me to the Savior's feet, upon His love to feed.
I'm grateful too, through all life's way no one could satisfy,
And so I've found in God alone my rich, my full supply!"
-- From BBN's author, got the newsletter today and love this poem!
I will not be afraid of the challenges ahead cause, He is with me & most importantly, He loves me!
愛裏沒有懼怕;愛既完全,就把懼怕除去。因為懼怕裏含著刑罰,懼怕的人在愛裏未得完全。 (約翰一書 4:18 CUNP)
Happy New Year, y'all! <-- greetings from Texas!
Favorite verse of mine.
Note to self: In 2012, meditate on these verses when you are burdened and worried.
凡事都有定期,
天下萬務都有定時。
生有時,死有時;
栽種有時,拔出所栽種的也有時;
殺戮有時,醫治有時;
拆毀有時,建造有時;
哭有時,笑有時;
哀慟有時,跳舞有時;
拋擲石頭有時,堆聚石頭有時;
懷抱有時,不懷抱有時;
尋找有時,失落有時;
保守有時,捨棄有時;
撕裂有時,縫補有時;
靜默有時,言語有時; (傳道書 3:1-7 CUNP)
No comments:
Post a Comment