Yohoo!
I am 23 years old now. Without a high paying permanent job, no big house, no family. I am, very unsuccessful?
How was my birthday?
It was actually quite nice. It was the birthday that I always wanted, little group of good friends having dinner together, chatting and having fun.
I got a very surprise present actually. I never expect someone to buy lingerie for me, at least not now. Anyway, I like it! I was actually shopping for some sleepwear that could help me to stay cool during summer and this is just the perfect one. Thanks..my dear friends. ;)
He got me a perfume and a pair of glasses. Yeah, glasses. I am cheapskate. Instead of having him buying something that I might not need, I rather let him buy me a pair of glasses so that I don't have to buy it. :P
Anyway, thanks to all those friends who remembered my birthday and called to greet me. I apologize to those that I missed their phone call because I was charging my battery and I left my cell at home.
Also, special thanks to KS, Kenny, Marco, SK, CL and KY who spend their time celebrate my birthday with me especially CL and KY who baked a cake for me. Thanks to Susie and Nat too for the gift. It was a very creative and lovely gift. Hehehe...but don't even think about wanting me to wear it in front of you guys. Muahahahaha...Anyway, thanks a bunch..guys.
And, to Miki, yes, it is my birthday. Thanks for remembering.
Lastly, to my darling, thanks so much for coming over. You made my day. :)
Edited at 3.38pm, June 15, 2005:
My family memberssss felt left out. So, I have to officially thank them too.
Thanks to my lovely Sister, EH, lovely brother, EY and my mum and dad for calling me at 1.oo++am to try to say happy birthday to me, which I missed their call due to the good deep sleep I had. Also, called me again at 9am again, which woke me up from my lovely dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment