Some people, they deserved to be slap to wake them up.
My lovely officemate is driving me nuts, again!
I woke up early and started my work at 6am this morning. I have been working non stop and don't even have time for my lunch. When I finally got a break at around 3.30pm, I walked into my office to look for some snacks. My lovely officemate came in around 1.30pm today.
Here goes the very polite conversation that everyone has to made:
OM (officemate) : How are you today?
Me (lazy to talk to her) : Good, (to be polite) How about you?
OM : I am tired! Blah blah blah..blah blah blah...
Me (open the door) : I need to get my sample, see you later!
Woman! You came in at 1.30pm and now you are complaining about being tired and don't feel like doing anything? You definitely need a slap! Dammit!
Then, I went back to the office to grab my coffee cup,
OM : I went to the doctor today and they said I am fine. I don't know why I am so tired.
Me : Oh really. I see.
I almost wanted to tell her that she should go to see a psychologist or a counselor instead of any doctor she is seeing now. She has a husband, do well in her study and work as an RA with a very simple project, why is she always complaining??!! I am so tired of listening to her. I almost wanted to ask her to Fxxk Off!
Jeez...Feel like slapping her most of the time. I am getting more violent now. She better stay away from me before I bite her head off.
No comments:
Post a Comment