Finally, fall begins. The weather was still very hot yesterday, even at night. Tonight, it is cold. Nice! I can't wait to see the first snow. I can't wait to skate on the frozen lake. :)
Another hurricane is coming. I hope everyone evacuated beofre the hurricane hits them. God bless them.
I went to Food Science Club meeting this Tuesday, and guess what I did? I volunteered myself and CL to organize the silent auction. Now, I regret. Seems like there are so much to do and so little manpower available. I am getting frustrated and hate myself for doing it now. I kept remind myself now that this is for charity so that I wont give up on it. Stupid me!
Gotta sleep early tonight. For some reason, I looked and felt tired these few days. I had enough sleep but yet, I felt tired and always woke up with mild headache. What's wrong with me? Should have taken more classes, I felt a little bit lost recently because I am too free. Weird, huh? Yeah, I am that weird.
It is going to rain this weekend. No rollerblading? Sigh... :(
Wish me good luck tomorrow!
1 comment:
Behold the Power of Them
' BEHOLD THE POWER OF US ' , a single-day online news industry digerati calvacade, organized by the American Press Institute and held at the headquarters of the Associated Press, should appeal to the FEW OF ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment