Saturday, September 10

Sin

Everyday is a little surprise, good or bad, depends on how you take it.

Tomorrow is the game between Iowa and Iowa State. Welch avenue is flooded with college kids, all planning to get drunk tonight. How many one night stand would happen tonight? How many STD will be transferred tonight? How many woman will be rape tonight after they got drunk? How many accident will happen tonight from those drunk driver? I saw one right across my apartment. What a stupid night filled with sins.
Still don't understand the purpose of getting drunk. Hangover is really not fun. I guess Ames is just too boring and people are too lonely.
I see lonely people walking on the street. Hope the drinking does help to cope your loneliness, at least for tonight.
Let's pray that Iowa State win tomorrow. :)
Nite, lonely people.

3 comments:

豆萁 said...

This time, we WON!! Hehehe.. 22 to 3, I think. Cyclone ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

哇萁姐...你既言論都出位喎!!仲激過我...


marco

豆萁 said...

過獎..過獎..
怎麼比得上你呀,Marco兄.
星期五晚上真不好意思放了你飛機.