SNOWING!!! SNOWING!!
Yohooo...
The IFT regional meeting got cancelled. Hehehe..Can't believe how happy I am to hear that. I wasn't really in the mood of going actually. I signed up for it and then only it came to my senses that I have to spend 4hours travelling just to attend the meeting. So, it is great now that it got cancelled. Hope I can use the time and do something productive, like, eh..working on my thesis. See, told you, snow is always bringing me good things, except when I have to shovel the snow off my car. It is going to be at least 5 inches, that's what the weather forecast said.
Christy's b'day is this upcoming Sunday. She called last night to ask me to go to bars tonight. Hmm..tonight? No way! It's Thursday! Besides, I got a long experiment to run tomorrow. I really gotta quit clubbing now if I really want to get my thesis done.
Just found out that I got taxed for the FICA and Medicare. Stupid system. I came here since Aug 2001 but they don't care. They counted that as first year. Now, they said I am over my 5th year. So, I gotta pay for that stupid Medicare and FICA that wont even benefit me if I am not a citizen here. Hopefully, I can get it back next year when I file the tax.
Can't believe I am here for almost 5 years already...No wonder I got a culture shock when I went back last time.
Alrite..Lunch time with my buddies..
No comments:
Post a Comment