Saturday, February 4

What my horoscope said?

Horoscope for February 3, 2006

Gemini (May 21 - Jun 21)

Gemini

The Bottom Line

You can hope and wish for change, but it won't happen until you make it happen.

In Detail

When you got up this morning, you might have thought you'd want to make it an early night. Forget about that. The heavens have arranged for some red-hot energies to bring someone back into your life who you've been missing -- okay dreadfully missing -- for quite some time. So when that wonderful offer to go out and play comes along, you'll take it. Expect to be up late, talking and laughing. Just be careful with your heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some part of it seemed quite true, but I successfully make it an early night. I left the bar quite early today, compare to usual, of course. It was a great night. The bar was not too crowded with hmm..some people that I don't like and the music was so much better than last few weeks. I did run into some people though. Hehehe..I ran into that Target guy and that 21 years old guy I danced with while I got drunk last time. It wasn't quite pleasant to run into that Target guy. He got kinda sticky, kept hanging around and I had to watch my back all the time while I was dancing, even while I was dancing with other guys. CL called him my "Bee". Learned something, put one of your hands on your back while dancing, and then the guy wont be able to come from your back, and if the guy did, don't turn and look back, then he will take the hint and leave after a while.
Glad that I finally managed to turn away a guy tonight all by myself. I am very proud of myself now. ^0^ What opening line is this, "I like your pants"?? From a guy!! C'mon, say something like, "you look nice in those pants", that makes much more sense! Besides, don't ask your friend to come and ask me whether Js is my bf, just come up yourself. I guess he know I would probably say yes if he came up by himself. Hehehe..
Anyway, gotta thank Js though. If not, I would get into more trouble than I am tonight. He rescued me from a couple of guys tonight. What a scary and desperate world!
Ok..3am..time for bed. Nighty night..

No comments: