B and I was talking about Geisha that day while we were walking back from Largomarcino coffee house. Then, we went into the topic about the money Sayuri got from selling her first night. B thought that Yen is the currency for China, so, I was trying to explain to B about Yen and Renminbi. Then, a girl walked up from behind. She turned back, laughing and said that, "Isn't it funny about all these international things? They are all Asia" Then she giggled, and walked away. Well, just so you know, ignorant dumbass, you are laughing at yourself. We are not laughing with you.
A peacemaker like me, of course, wouldn't stop her and argue with her. No point to do that indeed. You want to be an ignorant like the rest of the Americans, go ahead. Be my guest. Most of you guys are "Katak Di Bawah Temperung" to me anyway.
Maybe, I should have stopped her and tell her, "How do you like it if I call you a German Nazi? You are all Caucasian anyway, rite? Dumbass!" Or maybe I should just tell her, "How do you like it if I pay you in Colones (Costa Rica currency) instead of dollar?" Hmm...it would be interesting to look at her facial expression after that...
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment