Wednesday, April 12

Ought To Be..

I finished watching Mai HiME yesterday with KY. Yeah yeah yeah..I know, I know..I should write my thesis instead of watching anime. Anyway, that's not the main point here.

The anime was not bad. The ideas are very intesresting even though at the end, they didn't explain a lot of things. You have to use your imagination to explain why those things happened. I think what the creator was trying to express through the anime is that, we have so many things in our life that at times, we don't even know what is the thing that we value the most. Many people and things around us, we always thought that it is suppose to be like that and it ought to be like that, but most of the time, it is not.
You always thought that your friends, your family and people that you love are ought to be there for you. You see them everyday, you talk to them everyday, you do things with them everyday, you get used to having them around and you forget that they are the most valuable things to you. Sooner or later, you forget that you need to treasure them. You take them for granted. Till one day, they passed away, or you lose them, then only you realized that a lot of things and people, are not ought to be there. You have to learn to treasure them while you still have them.

沒有一件事,或一個人的存在,是理所當然的。

Anyway..I might have read too much into an anime. It is just an anime. Get back to my thesis.

Oh..btw..
Happy Birthday to KY!!! 21 years old loh...Be a good gal.

No comments: