Wednesday, July 26

Back.....

After all the transferring, planning, thinking, modifying, changing, remodifying, uploading, downloading, installing...bla bla bla...I gave up!!
I tried to move my blog to wordpress. Unfortunately, it did not go as well as I thought it would be. The whole blog transferring was pretty cool. But, some features in wordpress are just disappointing. I wasn't able to upload my pictures and host on their server, I wasn't able to change the template to my own preference and the whole time stamp thing is just inconvenient! Wordpress is for sure better than blogger in some sense. I can even transfer the comment people make in my blogger to the wordpress blog compare to blogger where when you change the template, all the comments are gone. Anyhow...I am back to blogger again because I am too lazy and have no financial support to do my own hosting on wordpress. I will do it someday...when I get a job, maybe.
Heard that the H1-b quota for the MS degree is filling up too. So, here I am, screwing up again. Damn!!!! How am I going to get a job if no one is giving me the opportunity to gain the experience in the first place?!?! Really pissy now. Seriously, don't know what to do. I am definitely not ready to go back to my home country yet. Maybe, I will go for a PhD or something. Maybe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,

You look like pressure too much on yourself.

Whatever you wanna do, just discuss with your family. Everything will be alright.

-lili

Anonymous said...

Don't give up sis Chee, everything will be fine!


Marco