down Down DOwn DOWn DOWN!!!
Nevermind. I will be in CL's house all the time now. I have to use CL's laptop from now on. I tried using my laptop, but for some reason, my wireless just can't connect to the wireless internet here. Don't really know why. Anyway, not that bad...yet. I left my cellphone at CL's place last nite, and my car keys, and CL's apartment key. Glad that they were at home when I came over this morning. If not, I really don't know how to get ahold of anyone since cellphone and internet is the only two way that I connect with the civilized world out there.
I got frustrated with my short hair yesterday. It was so messy and unmanageable. They were flying all over the place. Finally..I learned to put them up. I guess this is a good chance for me to learn how to style with short hair. Long hair is so much easier because you can just let them down or put them up when they are messy. For short hair, it is kinda hard. It was too short to be put up. Now..I finally figure out a way to do it. No wonder I have been hesitated to cut my hair for such a long time.
Picture taken with CL's webcam after I put my hair up..

We are having a cookout this weekend. Making satay, soup, gizzard, salad..planning to cook some porridge and possibly make some sushi tomorrow. Challenging and testing our skills. Putting on weight..putting on weight..In a happy way.
:)
Everyone have been very very helpful in helping me getting a job lately. The associate department chair, Dr. R, sent out a job opening for me and CL, and the department chair, Dr. MacD, also sent me a contact for a job as well. Unfortunately, they don't hire international. But all their help and efforts, really push me to really have to get a job asap..so that I wont let them down. I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment