GORGEOUS!!! DAMN!!
Wish I hadn't renewed my contract!
Wish I did not have Verizon!
Wish..I have a CHOCOLATE!!!!!
*wishful thinking*Money Money Money..Please fall off from the sky!!! Or..
Chocolate Chocolate..Please fall off from the sky!!!
Mr. Santa, I know that Christmas is near, will you please bring me a Chocolate? I don't mean the chocolate that you can eat, I mean the LG VX8500 Chocolate Phone. Please..bring me one with CDMA....I have been a good gal this year..
6 comments:
Everything about that phone seems to be nice except the brand. I would use LG for my CD/DVD Writer but not sure if I want it for cellphone. Motorola or Nokia would be my preferences for new phone. :)
Yeah..agree to that. Nokia is always the best. But unfortunately, most phones that Verizon have are usually LG. The Nokia phone from Verizon doesn't seems to be nice. And..Verizon is one of the best cellphone carrier. *sobs*...
And..I can't bring their phone back to Malaysia!
Go back to M'sia, buy the super nice Nokia phone that is unlocked and unbranded and use the Verizon card on it when you are back in US.
That's what I did :)
It works :)
Emm..the problem with Verizon is that, is a CDMA phone. They don't use SIM card, they don't even have a slot for the SIM card. :(
I can only buy the phone from them, that's why...
ooh, u renewed your contract, eh? Well, probably to make yourself better, try to think of the negative feature of the CHOCOLATE.. hehehehe... it's only your crush... your interest towards it will gradually fade away ;)
jc
Hahaha..Yeah..
I am quite a technology person. I like to buy those new electronic things like cellphones, mp3 player, camera and stuff like that. I am trying to stop myself from spending that kind of money. Hehehe..
Post a Comment