I am thinking about another hair cut and was browsing through some pictures today. I found that most American like to have a big volume hair. WEIRD!!
Bigger volume hair is sexier? Wont it look like a lion or something? Wont it look like the head is so much bigger than the body? Unproportioned..(if this is even a word)
Male friends, help me out here. I would appreciate an answer for this looooong-wondered question of mine.
Filed my tax last weekend. I am SOOO proud of myself for not doing the last minute thing like I usually would. Good Improvement. ^-^ Get most of my tax back. I can't believe I lived on a less than 10k's annual income last year! I did, and I survived!! Even though ended up owing CL some money, which I did pay back now, but yet, I get through it!! That 10k was not even included those Fed tax, State tax, Medicare and Social Security shit (pardon my language here, they took like 30% off my freaking low income!).
I was thinking yesterday night while I was brushing my teeth on how much money I can save after a year of working since I survived on that low income last year. After thinking through, the answer is, NOT MUCH! I am paying more than twice the rent I was paying, I am paying for internet, cable and etc etc. Now, I have to pay my retirement fund somemore...Good god! Life!! I think I better start looking for a roommate or sub a room from someone. That way, I can split my internet bill, cable bill and other bills. Also, then I wont be buying so much junks cause I wont have space to store my junk food. Ooo...Can be on healthy diet and save money too!! Just a thought..don't think I will ever do that though.
Hmm...how about an illegal second job? That would do it..hehe...
Oh..good news! My tax paid for my ticket to my friend's wedding in TX. Y, Jc, and Jack, I am coming! Hehe...haven't seen them for a loooong time. Heard that Mike and his gf are going to be there too. Can't wait to see them! Now the problem is, how to tell my boss that I want to leave an hour early? Hopefully, he will understand.
Still, can't make it for the Oct wedding in HK. Sigh...I WANT TO GO!! You know what..make some problem with my visa..then, I am FORCED to go back to M'sia to settle it. Then...I can go!! Hahaha...DREAM ON! -.-
Night..dreaming time...This blog entry have been longer than what I intended to write.
6 comments:
You are not allowed to cut your hair until the next time you see me... ok??
erm...wonder how many comment can I leave here. I think I should leave you some surprise while you're dreaming.......
EC!!!! I miss you so much in Malaysia!!! When are you visiting me? Don't forget our deal end of the year.
You gotta let me see the VOLUMIZED hair, to see if that's what I'm thinking too.. hahahaha...
Eh, u gotta let me know ur flight # and such.. and the date to pick u up!!! (if u wanna stay over my place lah.. hahahaha)
Update me, alright?
oh by the way, don't cut off ur mane.. hehehhe.. if so, donate it to me :P I've been growing my hair since I had it super short :( and my hair still that short till now... I hate it!!! Long hair better la... so many styles u can play with :P
CL: How about you are not allow to lose even 1 pound until I see you the next time? Hehehe..By the way, what was the deal? Hehe..I am OLD and very FORGETFUL..=P
Jc: My hair is not that long yet ler..not long enough to donate. Haha..I still prefer short hair. Easier to manage.
Post a Comment