Sunday, May 25

Blog

In 2008, I have only posted 8 entries for my blog. It is almost end of the month and we are stepping into June, the month that signify half of 2008 is almost gone.
I guess getting older, do make you think twice before you post anything on the blog. Are we afraid of being judge by the things we wrote? Are we afraid of telling what is in our mind? Are we afraid of open up our heart? Why are we all hiding under a mask? Is it so hard to take off the mask after you get off work?

Loren's District 19 TM motto is:
Speak from your heart, your message will start.

How many of us can actually speak from our heart? What are the consequences when you actually speak from your heart? How many people would actually care? Will they just laughed at you for your naiveness? Or they will show you sympathy and comfort? When they do show you sympathy and comfort, would you think twice about their sincerity and their motives behind it?

Wonder, is it the job? Or is it me getting old and become more cautious?

I miss my girlfriendss...

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I would say it's both. Job affects how we think and perceive people. As we getting old, we are also become more cautious and careful to whom we open up our heart to.

I know because how I act at job and at home is different as well as how I act to certain people are different too.