Friday, July 18

I Feel...

That's a very strong and powerful phrase?
That's a phrase that can throw people off guard?
What you did make me feel...

Hmm...Lesson learned. Will try to use that phrase.
Thanks, DR.

Created a huge mess before I left for CC this week. Use your Dir. to try to make me work on things for you at the very last minute? Pull out that witch's name to make me fix the mistake I didn't make? Too bad...I am not the easily threatened type. Besides, I do not report to either of them. Throw stuff on my desk and expect me to run around to find out the details? Send me emails and expect me to go and find out on my own? You show me some respect, I will return you with some. Sounds fair?

Went to talk to DR after the whole chaos and asked him to let me fight this battle on my own. Glad that he agreed to it. Some battles in life, you need to learn to fight it on your own. Can't be depending on others all the time, right?

Everyone's attitude had a 180 degree turn as soon as I got back from CC. Oh well, life goes on, for better or worse.

Sigh..I am not made for TX. I miss snow... >_<

2 comments:

J said...

exactly the same feeling that i had the first few months I moved to dallas... miss snow terribly... but, but, without realizing, it has already been >4 years @.@ sighhhhhhhhhh......

watever u are facing now, i hope you will overcome it with strong will and determination. I know you CAN! jia you!

豆萁 said...

Hahaha...I really do miss snow..It then makes me miss Iowa..Funny, huh? Everyone can't wait to get out from there, then, you miss it.

You too work hard towards your goal and don't give up! Come by and visit me sometimes when you are bored or free! =P