Tuesday, July 22

Ridiculously...BORED!!

It's Tuesday, and...I only worked 2 hours! This is all due to my mgr's stubbornness. The plant called and told him they are preparing for the hurricane but he refused to understand. So, here we are...cannot do anything but wait...

I am so bored...stuck in CC and got nothing better to do on a working day. It is not advisable to go to the beach...I really rather be home. Luckily I still got some movie in my laptop for some entertainment purposes...

First time taking an afternoon nap after I started working. Hmm...WEIRD. Still...BORED!!! That's the lesson learned...Do Not Be Stubborn!! Oh well, it is not my choice. People are arrogant. Booooo.....

So tired of him using God's name and prayers in everything. It is his own stubbornness that gets us into this situation but he refused to admit it and learn. Prayers prayers...that's all he always say although he made the mistake in the first place. I do believe God has good judgment on His side. Sometimes I surprised myself with my patience to put up with him. Hopefully, we can get it done by tomorrow...then I will regain my freedom!!!

2 more days & nights to go? Oh Lord...please keep him away from me....please give me patience to put up with him before I snaps!

黑暗中漫舞

No comments: