Friday, August 22

Scary Screaming Woman

Sigh...I am deaf. It was an accident. I only ALMOST step on your steel-toed feet, not stepping on your barefeet with my stiletto! And it was only ALMOST!! Not DID!! Besides, I am only 120 lbs.!! Not like I weigh 200 lbs. Really wonder why some woman like to scream so much... Dang...If you scream like 2 seconds, is understandable...8 seconds?? C'mon, give me a break! You saw me coming and you could have just said, "Boo!" rather than a sharp, high-pitched, lengthy screaming to get my and the whole office's attention! The expression on my face is more puzzled than apologetic nor surprise. I did apologize but the first thing that came into my mind was, "What is your problem?" than "Does it hurt?"

Oh well, I am weird anyway. When my friend tripped, I would ask, "You don't even know how to walk?" rather than "Are you okay?" That's me. My sympathy and empathy level is very low for normal healthy human being.

Still don't understand why some woman like to scream so much. It is more fake than real scared and to me, that's the worst way to get man's attention although, some man likes it cause it makes them feel like a hero/macho/useful. Some people really have self confident issue. Oh well, man, woman..what do I know anyway?

Back to work.

4 comments:

ipohkid™ said...

Who cares, people may not remember what you did, but they do remember who you are. Just be yourself, that always better than who you act to be.

Adrian said...

People are like that. Like ipohkid said, best to be what you are and not what you do.

I would say, it's more to get people attention and perhaps to make you feel bad or something.

Who cares anyway.

Rekamelbuort13 said...

hahahaha.... you should have screamed with her as well. And when she stopped (trust me, it will be sooner than what happened), looking puzzled and a little mad at you, you reply "You gave me a shock!"

Han Dee said...

Well...you are so abnormal :p
You just like to play with ice-cubes...HAHAHAHAHA
I don't think this will annoy you much,hehe.