The sign of Paintball!! What an exhausting day...
We started journey out to the paintball field around 9.15am and it is about an hour East from SA. They said it is the nation's best paintball field. We got there and there were 2 others teams there. So, we joined them and started playing.
We went through a few fields and it was quite easy. We won all the games. The other team has too many kids and of course...there is no such thing as mercy in war field. I got shot on my fingers and my gun on the first field and I have to walk away cause my gun got problem on the second game. The next game, while I was cocking my gun, someone shot me on my arm but it was not that bad.
The last one, is the Kill House. It is a big trailer build like a maze where the defender can hide inside and start shooting at you when you are turning corners. The shots are wayyyyyy closer than any shots we ever encountered. We were attacker and we went into the house as soon as the game started. We were trying to turn on a corner and D got shot, so, he was out. There left 3 of us girls, and we were trying it again. I was trying to be more aggressive because those games before this, was not as aggressive and it gets a little bit boring. So, as I was trying to turn, the guy started shooting. I got 3 shots at once! The first 2, were not bad, but the last one, on my hand, I was literally screaming and almost dropped my gun! When i saw the pieces of the bullet, the paint and blood running down my hand...I decided, I am done! Haha...
We were all exhausted and quite dehydrated at the end of the day. I came back with a headache and a big bruise + cuts on my hand.
I had a great time and would definitely go back but...next time, with GEARS!!
We went through a few fields and it was quite easy. We won all the games. The other team has too many kids and of course...there is no such thing as mercy in war field. I got shot on my fingers and my gun on the first field and I have to walk away cause my gun got problem on the second game. The next game, while I was cocking my gun, someone shot me on my arm but it was not that bad.
The last one, is the Kill House. It is a big trailer build like a maze where the defender can hide inside and start shooting at you when you are turning corners. The shots are wayyyyyy closer than any shots we ever encountered. We were attacker and we went into the house as soon as the game started. We were trying to turn on a corner and D got shot, so, he was out. There left 3 of us girls, and we were trying it again. I was trying to be more aggressive because those games before this, was not as aggressive and it gets a little bit boring. So, as I was trying to turn, the guy started shooting. I got 3 shots at once! The first 2, were not bad, but the last one, on my hand, I was literally screaming and almost dropped my gun! When i saw the pieces of the bullet, the paint and blood running down my hand...I decided, I am done! Haha...
We were all exhausted and quite dehydrated at the end of the day. I came back with a headache and a big bruise + cuts on my hand.
I had a great time and would definitely go back but...next time, with GEARS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment