Wednesday, November 5

Peace...

No matter what happened, we always have to move forward and move on with our life. We tried our best to be in control of our life but most of the time, we can't. We failed to do that. Whether we like it or not, we are not solitary. We live in a community and we interact with people around us. Some of the decisions are not really up to us. There are human factors, environmental factors and even machine factors that can cause a disaster in what we are trying to accomplish.

Somewhat disappointed in someone. Some people uses God's name to justify his action and his misdemeanor. It is quite sad. He views others's friendly opinion as being busy body and constantly thinks that everyone is out there to sabotage him. I am in a constant mode of warning myself not to turn out like him. I still remember DR once told me, "Learn the good from your superior as well as learn from his mistake to warn yourself not to repeat them". I am learning. DR also reminded me few days ago, "The goals are important but the relationship you have with your coworker is much more important than achieving your goals." I wish HP would understand and agree to that.

Please remind me 20 years from now if I turned into an arrogant and stubborn old fart. =)

After my conversation with KH that night, I just realized how lucky I am right now at this moment. Comparing to my old job, the chaos and politics are quite similar. One major thing that makes the different is that I have good people around me. Yes, I know my mgr is really hard to put up with but there are still lots of good people around me and people are reasonable comparing to the hormone driven old job. I am very much blessed.

I should not ask for more but to do my best in everything.

Peace...

No comments: