Wednesday, April 8

My 1st Easter Basket


My first Easter Basket, received on Monday 5a.m. KM surprised me by placing the basket in my car the night before. He went out the night before to buy me some medicine for my sore throat. I waited for a looong time and he hasn't returned. I started to worry as there are news about robbery in Houston and all those negative stuff. I gave him a call and he said he is on his way back. Didn't think much, of course, as I was so tired and ready to sleep.

The next morning, as I get into the car, Hehe...there is the Easter Basket I was jokingly asking him for while we were shopping for grocery the day before.

As you can see, half of the candy are gone. Here is part of the culprit:

My coworker. I took his picture while he was chewing the candy. Hehe...Everyone loves it since they are the Good chocolate --> Dove & Kisses

Unfortunately, with my sore throat, I can't really eat any. >_<
I took out the bunny after I took the picture yesterday. I don't think I would be happy if the 2nd surprise accidentally walks away with someone. =)

While driving back, I looked down at my gas tank...It's full. Thanks, my dear...for everything. =)

1 comment:

Han Dee said...

Well...enjoy your chocolate :p ,hehe