Monday, April 13

Overflow - Cry On My Shoulder



My all time favorite song.

I felt pretty down today and was quite lost as to what to do. I was trying to think of any worship song that could help me feel better. Out of nowhere, this song pops into my head. I went on youtube (luckily my company hasn't blocked it yet) and searched for the song. I remembered that when the song first came out, you could rarely find it in youtube. Now, I found a few video clips for this song. I find that this one is one of the best.

Thanks to RT and Gmail, I found this song in my gmail that he had sent me almost 2 years ago. I played this song over and over again, although it makes my eyes wet a bit, but, I finally felt better. RT, can't believe a random song you sent me years ago made such an impact, huh?

This song had got me through many down times. I remembered playing them loudly in the lab while I was on my previous job. It gave me hope and healed me in some way and make me stronger. I guess it is the fact of knowing that He loves me. =)

I sure hope it could do the same to you...

May God bless you...

No comments: