XY once asked in our Friday night Bible study, "What is the question you would ask God when you see Him one day?" My answer was, "What's next?"
Although I believe that we will be in heaven when we die and there will be no reincarnation, I am still hesitated about going to heaven. I felt like there is nothing to look forward to after being in heaven. I felt like this life is so much better with challenges and uncertainties…until lately.
Injustice is a common thing in this world. There is nothing much we can do about it. I was really unhappy about the whole situation but the only thing I could do is, suck it up and keep going.
For the past few months, I have been trying very hard to stand up strong despite everything else that seems to be going the wrong way around me. Sometimes I felt so tired to have to carry all these things with me. Sometimes, it felt so heavy that I just wanted to run.
This morning, on my way to work while listening to BBN, I realized that I have been too arrogant to admit that my life is not perfect or as happy as I wanted it to be or if there is even a complete happiness on this earth. There are too many uncertainties and unfortunate events. Finally, I am willing to humble down myself and admit that – No, I do not want to relive this life; No, I do not want to be reincarnated; No, I am okay to just finish this life and go to Heaven for good.
Being screamed at by the same guy twice this week. Ha! Life as a white collar worker. Glad that it wasn't my fault.
Life is still pretty okay despite some of these unfortunate events. Glad that the week is almost over. Another big day tomorrow.
Although I believe that we will be in heaven when we die and there will be no reincarnation, I am still hesitated about going to heaven. I felt like there is nothing to look forward to after being in heaven. I felt like this life is so much better with challenges and uncertainties…until lately.
Injustice is a common thing in this world. There is nothing much we can do about it. I was really unhappy about the whole situation but the only thing I could do is, suck it up and keep going.
For the past few months, I have been trying very hard to stand up strong despite everything else that seems to be going the wrong way around me. Sometimes I felt so tired to have to carry all these things with me. Sometimes, it felt so heavy that I just wanted to run.
This morning, on my way to work while listening to BBN, I realized that I have been too arrogant to admit that my life is not perfect or as happy as I wanted it to be or if there is even a complete happiness on this earth. There are too many uncertainties and unfortunate events. Finally, I am willing to humble down myself and admit that – No, I do not want to relive this life; No, I do not want to be reincarnated; No, I am okay to just finish this life and go to Heaven for good.
Being screamed at by the same guy twice this week. Ha! Life as a white collar worker. Glad that it wasn't my fault.
Life is still pretty okay despite some of these unfortunate events. Glad that the week is almost over. Another big day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment