Hmm...I started to find outside food uninteresting/unappetizing. I have been wondering why until...
XY and I have been experimenting with food lately. Last 2 weekends, we tried to make a salad dressing for a pear walnut salad. The raspberry salad dressing did not turn out too great, appearance wise, on our 1st attempt. It turns out to be more like an Italian dressing consistency when it was supposed to be like the Panera's Apple Chicken salad dressing. However, on his 2nd attempt, he blended them with red onion in a fruit juicer. The blending did the work! I was quite impressed with the quality of the dressing. Now that I realized that it is not hard to make my favorite salad's dressing, I became quite reluctant to order that salad if I do go to Panera again.
Hmm...I guess when I learned how to make the food, my frugalness kicks in and I became reluctant and unwilling to pay for the food that I know how to make or sometimes, able to make it better and healthier!
There goes with my take on Italian restaurant...and American restaurant...
No comments:
Post a Comment