Pressure cooker is the appropriate way to describe my current work condition. Office politics, project politics, coworker's pressure, project pressure etc etc...
I started to realize and willing to admit that I am who I was. I have not changed much. One of the reasons I changed my major from PR to a scientist was human interaction. I do not like the envious, fake-friend, backstabbing, gossiping, walking on the egg shell kinda relationship. My office mates are...like that. I never liked to associate with coworkers, especially coworkers from similar department. Too much competition and it does get ugly. I still like my own little world, yes, my own little world with me & my job [.] If you could give me an office by myself, things would've been different. I am not sure if it is going to be better but I would have more control over it compare to now. Sigh...I just wanted my office...
Sigh...for quite a while, work had not cast a shadow over my weekend or weeknights. Now, it kinda started to seep into it again. The thought of going back for R.D. kept lingering in my head. This job has the potential to become very successful but I am not enjoying it. I like my freedom and friendly interaction. I like being able to enjoy my weekend & weeknights without thinking about the next day/Monday and dread over it. Do I want to go back for a R.D., and start everything from scratch? Or do I want to stick around this job and hope for the best to come?
O Lord! May You show me Your way and guide me. May it bring glory to Your Name and Your Kingdom!
Update @ 1:56a.m.
1 Corinthians 10:13 - Guess I will stick around for a while... =)
I started to realize and willing to admit that I am who I was. I have not changed much. One of the reasons I changed my major from PR to a scientist was human interaction. I do not like the envious, fake-friend, backstabbing, gossiping, walking on the egg shell kinda relationship. My office mates are...like that. I never liked to associate with coworkers, especially coworkers from similar department. Too much competition and it does get ugly. I still like my own little world, yes, my own little world with me & my job [.] If you could give me an office by myself, things would've been different. I am not sure if it is going to be better but I would have more control over it compare to now. Sigh...I just wanted my office...
Sigh...for quite a while, work had not cast a shadow over my weekend or weeknights. Now, it kinda started to seep into it again. The thought of going back for R.D. kept lingering in my head. This job has the potential to become very successful but I am not enjoying it. I like my freedom and friendly interaction. I like being able to enjoy my weekend & weeknights without thinking about the next day/Monday and dread over it. Do I want to go back for a R.D., and start everything from scratch? Or do I want to stick around this job and hope for the best to come?
O Lord! May You show me Your way and guide me. May it bring glory to Your Name and Your Kingdom!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update @ 1:56a.m.
1 Corinthians 10:13 - Guess I will stick around for a while... =)
1 comment:
去我家看看,我三个月没工作了。
Post a Comment