Sunday, January 9

BASIC Retreat

Retreat is finally coming, counting down...Praise the Lord, everything is finally in place and I finished the financial assessment, SG assignments, food purchase, bulletin, transportation, and the only thing left to do is to purchase the fruits & vegetables.

A new girl moved in town today and I was contacted to provide her a ride to the church next Sunday. XY suggested that we should invite her to the retreat, which is, this coming Saturday. I am hesitated. After we decided that today is the last day to add anyone and have announced it to the group, and me as the leader, turn around and add another person? I wasn't sure what to do. Asked AW and she said that it is too late to add anyone at this point. Should I just leave it as it is? Is that the "right" decision?

I am stressed out. Maybe I should drop myself out from some of those duties I took upon.

No comments: