Now, I am really homeless. I am currently staying in CL's house. Well, it was the best sleep I have so far because I was sleeping on sleeping bag before I moved into her apartment. Now, I am sleeping on KY's bed. Oh god! What a miserable time I have when sleeping on the sleeping bag. I woke up every middle of the night and staring at the ceiling. Well, the bed is too hard for me to sleep. I am not used to that and my back hurt really badly.
We have been cleaning the apartment every night these few days. We cleaned until 3am last night and vacuum it again today. Now, we are waiting for the management to check out our apartment.
The thing that pissed me off is the electricity. I called them and they couldn't stop my electricity by today. They said they do not work during weekend. Thus, I still have to pay for the electricity until August 2nd! But anyway, I am glad that this is over. Now I am trying to figure out how to get online in CL's house cause her computer is really slow and got virus. Hope I could hook up my computer with the internet in her house soon.
KY is coming back August 2nd. So, hopefully I can sleep on CL's bed this time. HAHAHA..
Well, I am now in Durham computer lab and I just saw that gayish guy from my ENGL 105 class walking in. I just met him today when we were eating in Thai Kitchen. Well, it is a small world afterall. I thought he is graduated. hmm...
Actually I have a lot to write these few days but without the computer and internet, guess, I can only think about it in my mind.
We have been cleaning the apartment every night these few days. We cleaned until 3am last night and vacuum it again today. Now, we are waiting for the management to check out our apartment.
The thing that pissed me off is the electricity. I called them and they couldn't stop my electricity by today. They said they do not work during weekend. Thus, I still have to pay for the electricity until August 2nd! But anyway, I am glad that this is over. Now I am trying to figure out how to get online in CL's house cause her computer is really slow and got virus. Hope I could hook up my computer with the internet in her house soon.
KY is coming back August 2nd. So, hopefully I can sleep on CL's bed this time. HAHAHA..
Well, I am now in Durham computer lab and I just saw that gayish guy from my ENGL 105 class walking in. I just met him today when we were eating in Thai Kitchen. Well, it is a small world afterall. I thought he is graduated. hmm...
Actually I have a lot to write these few days but without the computer and internet, guess, I can only think about it in my mind.
1 comment:
Wow! At least, I didn't get err..bad dreams. Maybe I do, just that is good to ignore it. ;)
I strongly agree! I have been through a bad time which I couldn't write the blog when it is in my head because I have no internet connection or the computer is slow and will have 6 popups when you only open 1 IE. Now, life is better. Hope can move into my new apt asap.
Post a Comment