Yesterday was a long day. We rented a small U-Haul or mid-size U-Haul, I am not sure about the size because I am not the one who rented it, and moved our stuff into the storage area. I just realized that I have a lot of stuff! KS and my stuff can hardly fit into the U-Haul. Bun's stuff are not as much as ours. Luckily we have some good friends helping us out. They helped us to move our stuff from the third floor into the U-Haul then into the storage area which is far away from where I am going to move. Well, most of the storage area in Ames are full. So, we have to move to some place farther. I know it sounds kind of stupid, but, what can I do about it? My new apartment's contract start in the mid of August and there are no place that could possibly fit all of our stuff.
Now, my room is empty except this computer and a luggage filled with my clothes. It is kind of nice though. Is clearer and looks more comfortable. Maybe I should just move into a empty house and dump away all my furniture. :)
After the moving, we bring our friends to Pizza Pit for dinner. Then we went to Coconut Joes in Des moines. It is nice over there but is too crowded. You could hardly dance or walk in the dance floor. Well, we have to go at Thursday night because one of our friend is underage. Coconut Joes have a special at Thursday night which 18 and above can go in to have party but they cannot buy drinks. There are a lot of hot chicks in there but they come in pack. Thus, I guess is hard for those guys to approach them. One of the rules of getting approach is that you cannot stay in the group. ;)
The club have a bikini contest last night. One of the contestant actually flash her breast by pulling off her top and of course, she was the winner last night. When you show your breast, I guess you will win. The winner of the week will get 250 bucks and the winner of the month will get a thousand bucks!
We reach home at around 2.30am last night. I was exhausted after the whole moving and dancing. It was fun though.
Thanks to Jeff, Mike, Luis, Bun and his gf for their help during the whole moving process. I guess, without them, it might take us 6 hours to move those stuff.
Thinking of moving again at August 16, I feel really depressed now. But, thinking of going to live in a one bedroom apartment by myself, I guess it is worth the whole moving process.
Now, my room is empty except this computer and a luggage filled with my clothes. It is kind of nice though. Is clearer and looks more comfortable. Maybe I should just move into a empty house and dump away all my furniture. :)
After the moving, we bring our friends to Pizza Pit for dinner. Then we went to Coconut Joes in Des moines. It is nice over there but is too crowded. You could hardly dance or walk in the dance floor. Well, we have to go at Thursday night because one of our friend is underage. Coconut Joes have a special at Thursday night which 18 and above can go in to have party but they cannot buy drinks. There are a lot of hot chicks in there but they come in pack. Thus, I guess is hard for those guys to approach them. One of the rules of getting approach is that you cannot stay in the group. ;)
The club have a bikini contest last night. One of the contestant actually flash her breast by pulling off her top and of course, she was the winner last night. When you show your breast, I guess you will win. The winner of the week will get 250 bucks and the winner of the month will get a thousand bucks!
We reach home at around 2.30am last night. I was exhausted after the whole moving and dancing. It was fun though.
Thanks to Jeff, Mike, Luis, Bun and his gf for their help during the whole moving process. I guess, without them, it might take us 6 hours to move those stuff.
Thinking of moving again at August 16, I feel really depressed now. But, thinking of going to live in a one bedroom apartment by myself, I guess it is worth the whole moving process.
No comments:
Post a Comment