Yesterday, I was supposed to clean up the apartment. Well, I woke up at 1.30pm and ended up hanging out with friends again. We had a steamboat last night. It was pretty fun. Steamboat is not that popular in American. We have to explain to one of the American and Puerto Rican friends what steamboat means. They also never have shrimp/prawn with shell before. They were learning how to peel the shell last night when we were having the steamboat. Sometimes, it is sad to know that American only eat shrimp in several ways and most of the time, the way they cook it causes the shrimp to lose its taste. What they can taste is only the butter or the salt that added into the shrimp. It is sad to know that (I am a shrimp lover).
We went to bowling last night. This is the first time I play bowling in US. I never played bowling here before. I also realized that the lightest bowling ball they have is 8lb., which is still too heavy for me. Those 8lbs. balls also specially made for kids with smaller finger holes to grip the ball, luckily I manage to fit my finger into one of the 8lbs. balls. Anyway, I manage to play the first game with that superheavy ball with no strikes and several 0 scores. After we got out from the bowling center, my hair stink with the cigar smell in the bowling center again.
We went to bowling last night. This is the first time I play bowling in US. I never played bowling here before. I also realized that the lightest bowling ball they have is 8lb., which is still too heavy for me. Those 8lbs. balls also specially made for kids with smaller finger holes to grip the ball, luckily I manage to fit my finger into one of the 8lbs. balls. Anyway, I manage to play the first game with that superheavy ball with no strikes and several 0 scores. After we got out from the bowling center, my hair stink with the cigar smell in the bowling center again.
No comments:
Post a Comment