Tuesday, October 12

Elephant

Elephant lives upstair!
I live in an old apartment and when you walk heavily, the person living downstair could hear it. However, this guy/girl live above me is an extreme elephanist! I can tell when he/her wake up, when he/her went to the restroom, and whether he/her is in the living room, restroom or bedroom! I can even tell you the position he/her is sitting/standing right now. Everytime when he/her walk, the big window in my living room will shatter. Sometimes, it makes me wonder whether my window will fall off due to his elephanist! Gosh! I should go and get a long broom so that when he start being an elephant again, I could just bang on the ceilings. Or, maybe I should go and get long wires that could connect my speakers high enough to reach the ceilings. Then, I could probably wake up earlier someday, or sleep later someday and play him/her some nice songs.
Now I really understand why elephant cannot be our housepet!

No comments: