People Changed!! People Changed!!
Wow! What a dramatic change. People Changed!!!
Not that I didn't know that people change a lot, but just that I never expect this guy to change. He is always so confident, pretty antisocial and don't like to be the spotlight, never expect him to do something like this -- Organizing a Grad Nite?? Thought that he would always say -- N.O.M.B. (None of My Business).
Huh..seems like I am the one who doesn't change much about her attitude: doesn't like to hang around with Malaysian. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I like to live my life the way I like. :) If I went and hang around with them, listening to whatever rumors they have that day, and worried about how they will look at me, how they will talk about me at my back, bet I will miss out all the important things in my life. I will worry about which guy I am dating and what they will say if I break up with the guy and so on. Not that they are bad or anything, just that in a small little community, people use gossip to interact. When I listen about other people's gossip, it makes me conscious about what I am doing and sometimes affect my decisions. So, I think I am better off by myself. A couple of true friend is enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment