Friday, October 22

Friday

It's a beautiful Friday. The weather is so great out there. Not sunny, is cloudy but is not that cold. The temperature is about 55 Farenheit, not that bad consider it is almost November.
What have I done today? Nothing much. 9am class cancelled, so, I slept till 9.30am. Do some preparation, then go to 11am class. Give out an exam to the class I am TAing, and, I am done for the day! Nice huh?
Sa is coming tomorrow. She is going to stay with me for emmm..I don't know how long. Anyway, it's not important. I am living by myself anyway.
So lazy to study. It's Friday, man! FRIDAY!
Oh well, it doesn't really make any differences. I usually didn't show up at regular working hours anyway. Isn't it nice to be a graduate student? Oh yeah, rite.
I was shopping for Halloween costume yesterday. All the Halloween costume on ebay are either too sexy, or too dull. Isn't there anything which is less sexy and yet, cute? Oh well, I might end up wearing my Baju Kebaya and be a Malay. :P

Any suggestion?

No comments: