Saturday, March 5

I have to!!

No Backup! No Backup!! NO BACKUP!!
I have to stop finding backup now. I have to grow up now. I have to start to plan my life now. I have to think about my future now. I have to be mature now. I have to act mature now. I have to finish my research now. I have to finish up my thesis now. I have to think about my income now. I have to stop spending money now. I have to stop buying useless stuff now. I have to start saving money now. I have to learn to be independent now. I have to stop depending on others now. I have to start socialize with people I don't like now. I have to start to be kind to weirdos now. I have to conquer the feeling of hatred in my heart now. I have to overcome the feeling of dislike now. I have to start to talk to those cunning people now. I have to build up my guard now. I have to protect myself now. I have to stop trusting people now. I have to go to sleep now. nite..
What a grumpy day.

No comments: