Tuesday, March 22

Spring Break, Before and After

How was my Spring Break? Uh..what a great question.
Well, I got sick the day before spring break started, so, that's pretty much it! Gum infection, lymph node swelling, fever and, I was on antibiotic for that freaking 10 daysss!! Well, that doesn't stop me from drinking nice wine though. ;)
I went to visit him in Virginia and we went to Philadelphia again with SuSu this time. It was a fun trip. I learned some wonderful facts about chewing your food though. Try to chew your food with only one side of your mouth. A tasty food wouldn't taste as good as you expected. I got this gum infection that I can only chew my food with the left side of my mouth (cause my right side was swelling and hurt like hell!). I usually used the right side. It took me a while to finish my food and I just got sick of chewing it and lose my appetite after a while. What a good way to lose weight! Anyway, it doesn't really stop me from eating junk food..hehe.. Junk food usually come in smaller portion compare to real dinner, or you can choose to eat a bit at a time, since temperature was never the problem. :P
Anyway, now I am back in Ames. Yesterday, I took that exam I missed before spring break. It is quite tough, considered that I didn't put much effort into it over the spring break. Some of the question I think I should be able to answer it if, just if, I have studied more. Whatever! Life goes on.
Speaking of whatever, I got a T-shirt read "Whatever" from FCUK (http://www.fcuk.com). Dear readers, is FCUK, ok? Not FUCK. When I saw that shirt, I think it goes well with Mei. Hehe..who always said Whatever. I wanted to get the one that read FCUK cause I know it is gonna confused a lot of people but they are not available in my size. They have a lot of cool shirts that read "Too Busy to FCUK" or "The best FCUK". Hehehe..You can check it out by going to ebay and type in FCUK. SuSu told me that this brand is quite popular back in Malaysia, a pair of jeans can sell up to RM 400++ back there. Wow! Wonder who is going to buy it? Rich kids.
Ok, go back to the topic. Now, I am back from spring break and thought that I finsihed up my antibiotic yesterday that I will be healthy like a bull. However, I think someone is voodooing me. I got red eyes this morning! Crap! Apparently, the lack of sleep yesterday had caused me to rub my eyes too much and I have rubbed some bacteria into my eyes. Good. Life is just too perfect isn't it?
I think I am getting a cold now. Runny nose, headache. Jeez...I have an assignment due this week, an exam next week, another report due next week and 2 presentations next week! What a wonderful world!
Life moves on. In sickness or health, I still have to finish all these things.
He is getting sick too. Seems like we both are allergy to each other. Hanging around too much with each other will bring up our allerginess. Hahaha.. Hope he get well soon.

No comments: