The weather was so nice this morning and I was soundly asleep. Suddenly, "Ring..Ring.." Someone called me early in the morning(well, I am too lazy and usually wake up later than 9am)! I pick up my phone and look at the screen, it was BL*. So, I answered the phone.
``
Me: "Yeah?"
BL: "Hei, did you know CyRide's (the bus service provided by our university) phone number?"
Me: "What!? Why!?" (Dude, it is 9am!)
BL(embarrassed) : "I, err..left my backpack in the bus and I didn't notice it till I am in the Food Science Building. I need their phone number to get my backpack back."
Me(jaw dropped) : "What??!! How could that be possible??!!"
--
Apparently, she walked down the bus with her lunch in her hand, and the backpack...in the bus. With her purse and passport in it! I couldn't help but laughing at her. We can see how hungry she is. :P
She got her backpack back at last. With more unfortunate events happened in between. Today is definitely not her day.
``
*Name had been changed to protect her. BL = Blurry. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment