Thursday, April 28

An "Eventful" Day..

First, that lovely 村姑 joined us for lunch, without our invitations after the class. That's just great. I really don't like her that much. She always thought that we all like to hang out with her but indeed, we DON'T!!
I was in a pretty bad mood cause my exam result didn't turn out that well but, nevermind. Then, I went to the dentist.
Good things just kept happening.
I parked my car and I was nervous because I didn't really know where the dental clinic is and I have only 5 minutes to figure that out. So, I quickly open up the coin drawer in my car to get some coin to pay for the parking meter, then I get my purse and locked the car. I decided to leave the whole bunch of keys in the car because I wont be needing it. I walked around and a kind man helped me and direct me to the right place.
Ok, get my cavity fixed. I went up to the registration lady and wanted to pay, hmm..how much? 170 bucks!! For a freaking little hole!! Damn!!
Ok, nevermind, again. I walked out from the clinic, decided to drive back to school to meet up with my group mates to work on the paper. Then...WHERE THE HELL IS MY KEY??!! Great!! It is in my car! Where is my spare key?? It is in my apartment! Where is my apartment key?? It is in my CAR!! I look at myself in the mirror, and I saw a "DUMBASS" across my forehead.
Luckily, Mr K helped me. He drove me to my property management to get a key, then drove me back home to pick up my spare key, then drove me back to my car. Hiu....lucky me.
I decided to go to the property management to return the key and also pay my rent. So, I went there and wanted to write a check. Due to some mental retardation issues or some very self loving problem I had, I wrote the check to myself! Ok, that got corrected. Then, I wrote August. Ok, that got corrected. Then, I wrote 2004!! What the hell is wrong with me today?
God...I guess the needle that dentist poke on my gum do more than what it supposed to. They "fried" my brain (that's what that lovely 村姑 always said when she doesn't want to work on the paper).
What a long day...
My mental retardation still hasn't gone yet, so, anyone, please don't come near me. I bite!

No comments: