Friday, April 29

Idiot attacked..AGAIN!!

Still remember that so called "friend" of mine who blamed me for whatever misfortune that happend to her? (Refer to post on March 31, 2005). Here comes her attack again! Struck me, again!
``
Yesterday, our professor decided to let us vote whether we want an in class exam or a take home exam. We have 7 people in the class and everyone had made up their mind. 3 of them decided to go for in class and the other 3 decided to go for take home. So, I became the key person who is gonna break the tie and push the ballot to one way or the other since I was too slow to make up my mind (yeah, sounds like John Kerry? Flip Flopping).
Finally, I voted for take home since I don't really want to memorized anything anymore. Then, after the class...here she came:
Idiot (fiercely) : "You! You are the one who caused everything!"
Me (puzzled) : "What? What are you talking about?"
Idiot: "We all already made the decision and you are the only one who make us take the take home exam!"
Me (disbelieved and disgusted) : "You can't blame me for that! I have my right to choose whatever I want!"
CL: "Yeah, you cannot blame her for that."
T: "It is not her fault, she just decided last."
Idiot: "I am not blaming you, you are the one who choose it and make us do the take home! If not because of you, we will have an in class exam!"
Me: "What the fxxk!" (said it in my heart)
``
Ok, first of all, if that is not blame, what was that? Praise? Appreciation?? What the hell is your problem?? I almost wanted to "explain" to her and ask her to stop blaming her problem on others but I didn't do that. I just kept quiet before I burst out something that I will regret. I also didn't want to make T, CL and others feel awkward if I started arguing with her. So, I kept quiet. For the n time she accused me, I kept quiet. What a ridiculous unreasonable @#^&%()*!
This is not it, she had more than that!
Today, we were walking back from class and CL gave me the coffee candy that I asked her to keep yesterday. Then, CL wanted to put it back to her bag because she took more than 1 out. Before she placed it back, she offered it to her. Here's what she said,
"You didn't offer me first so I don't want it anymore."
DUH!!
``
Then that day when we all were working in the computer lab for our report, I went out to took pictures of our samples. After that, I decided to just bring the samples and give it to others who were working on the paper in the computer lab. I have 2 bottles of those unopened samples and 1 that was opened. So, I walked into the computer lab and gave it to N and CL since I saw them first. Idiot was sitting way back behind and I didn't give it to her since I saw her last and the only sample I had was opened. Then, she stood up behind the computer and said to me,
"Oh! Now you give it to everyone except me. Everyone has one and I don't have. What does that mean?"
``
Hei..dude! Act like a grown up, will ya? I know your husband treated you like a little baby but you should know that we are your friend, not your husband! I had have enough of you. That's it! The next time you accused me for anything happened to you, don't think that I will let it go that easy. You had used up all my patients. You'd better stop doing that before I ask you to ....(what you always scold people)!

No comments: