The festival was not very big. They have some tent selling kettle corn, caramel apple and some other food. Then they have a small petting zoo, hay ride, straw maze, rope making, pony ride and pumpkin ring throwing. Those games are mostly targeted for kids. They pony ride, the weight that they allow is below 80lbs, I am way way way over, so, no pony ride for me.
Here are some pictures from the festival.
The pumpkin field. Lotta pumpkinssss...
KY, Me and CL on a ......(I really have no idea what that carriage call).
We conquer the straw maze...
Then..we picked all those pumpkins...Hiew...what a great workout!
Oooppsss...I thought I saw EY there...my bad.**Sorry for the late posting. I was too lazy to edit the pictures.
1 comment:
Yeah..we saw a huge swine in that Iowa State Fair too. I was too lazy to blog about state fair. Maybe I should..haha..
Post a Comment