Friday, October 7

Interview

I went for an interview with Blue Bunny today. Hmm...it was a very tough one. Got me thinking.
They asked me a lot of questions and I really don't have answers for them. It wasn't any technical question, it was more like personality questions. They also asked me a lot of questions about why I wanted to do this, why I did that, why I chose this etc etc... Those questions were like bringing me down to my memory lane and forced me to face the decisions that I made and also think about why I did it.
After the interview, thinking about all those questions and answers, I felt really old. I felt like I have been by myself in this foreign country for a long long time. They asked me things from why I chose here and this major to what is my future plan and what I wanted to be remember as after I retired. It brought me all the way back from the day I graduated from high school to what I want right now. It really got me thinking.
What I want right now? A job.

No comments: