Surprise!! Surprise!!
I got a surprise email today. Well, actually, not today. He sent me that email at the 18th of Oct and I haven't checked my lycos mail for more than a month and that's why I haven't seen it. Hehehe..what so surprise about this email? I lost touch with this friend few months after I came here and I was actually thinking about him few days ago while I was telling my mum that I wanted to visit Sabah or Sarawak when I go home this winter. And now, he sent me an email with his cell phone number in it and..I guess, I could call him now. Hehehehe...
Well, clue you in, he is one of those guys who makes your heart beat goes fast, your tongue tangle and you started smiling without noticing that you are doing it when you see him.
What a good news after a long day of talking to those industry people and faking all the smiles and laugh. Job hunting...not fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment